Nutrition and Wellness Coaching at it’s Best
With over 10 years of experience in healthy nutrition and wellness business, we are the go to place for sound nutrition information.
What We Do
Personal Cooking & Training of Catering Staff
We can help you learn how to put healthy and delicious food together in a few minutes.
Tailor-made weight management for the busy professional who wants to shed pounds while eating healthfully as a lifestyle change – NOT a crash diet.
Wellness program for your staff will transform your workforce into healthy, happy employees working in a positive, productive environment.
Group Session for corporate institutions, youth groups, religious organisations, associations and schools. .
Did you know that the first 1,000 days of a child’s life – from conception to the child’s second birthday – as the most pressing time for the child’s development. We will give you necessary prenatal and postnatal nutrition coaching.
Hands-on guidance in helping kids improve their eating habits through practical, age-appropriate nutrition coaching.
100% Satisfied Clients
Why You’ll Love Us
There is never been a better time to eat well. Healthy living and lifestyle means good health and long life.
- You will feel good
- You will be productive at work
- You will receive customized Service to meet your needs
“Food is Medicine”
“Love the flexibility”
Our Favourite Stories
- Schedule an AppointmentMake a free informal call. We can help you choose a package that is suitable for your needs. Kindly click on the link below to schedule an appointment or call 00233-23-925-1514 https://nutridwellnesscall.as.me/
- EATING AT THE WORKPLACEWe spend most of our adult awake hours at the work place. Healthful eating is very important to maintain good health and to enhance productivity at the work place. Workers who eat well are less unlikely to be ill and … Read more
- Healthy Living As A Lifestyle“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”3 John 1:2 King James Version (KJV) Happy New Year to you all. 2018 was a great year and we look forward … Read more